Monday, April 8, 2013

Purple Pants


I finally decided to utilize my button/pin collection for one of the first times this year, and I haven't been so confident with an outfit I put together in a few!




















What's awesome about this outfit, is that aside from the little accessories it's hella simple- I don't really have the most simple style because I like to express myself, or rather, over-express myself.  But I think in this particular case I could be myself without over-stating it.

I think in this modern culture people put a lot of emphasis on expressing their interests, and I don't think it's all that bad.  Pins are a kind of way to do that.  Here's to my supa kawaii panda & pony pins and my Ramones pins <3 






















^^My phone camera's pretty cool.  Isn't this really good detail on my purple shorts?  I bought them at Madewell this past winter, I think.  They're real quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment