Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shiny Clothes & Pretty Weather & Unicorns & Rainbow & Happy

So, it is absolutely positively GORGEOUS outside, it's in the motherloving 70's today<333  And I'm finally wearing my favorite sexy thrifted shirt with my absolute PRIZE of a dress that I've been dying to wear for ages






The story behind this dress is not much of a story, just that I win at being thrify and I win at life.  There was an after-christmas sale, and Then on top of that I had just taken back a $30 hat, so the dress was majorly marked down twice from about $200, THEN on top of that it was half-price.  I ended up snatching it for under twenty bucks :) along with some uncomfortable designer socks (They were sheer, I thought they would be really epiccc but they weren't so much).  I have never been so happy with a purchase in my life.

The tee was 5 dollars at Platos Closet.  It has seductive looking lips and a really low vneck cut.  It's SOOOO hot.  I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment